• 새글
  • 접속자(370)
  • 검색
  • |
  • 로그인
  • 회원가입

[CCEF] Anxiety and the God of Peace | Conference Worship with Brook Hills and Sandra McCracken

Breakout topics include:
Panic Attacks
Helping Anxious Children
Anxiety in Decision Making
Trusting after Trauma
Social Anxiety
Anxiety about Judgment in Scripture
Fear of Missing Out
Insecurity and Codependency

PTSD

Teens and Anxiety
Dread
The Anxiety in Loving a Prodigal
The Fear of Death
Religious OCD
Children in Abusive Homes
Preparing First Responders for the Worst
Using Scripture with an Anxious Person

Brook Hills Worship
Each general session includes worship, in order that we can center our hearts on Christ. We are delighted to have Brook Hills leading worship again this year.

A Special Evening of Worship with Sandra McCracken
Sandra is a prolific contributor as a singer, modern-day hymn writer and record producer bringing grace and clarity to her soulful, folk-gospel sound. She is also a founding member of Indelible Grace and Rain For Roots.

Click here for more info

5 Days to Register at Lowest Rates

Through 4/30

Through 7/30

Register Here

Content

God Comes Close | Blog

Ed Welch

Read here

Psalm 94: A Sermon on Handling Anxiety | Podcast

David Powlison

Listen here

Latest update from David Powlison
Read Here

< body=""><>
1.상담챠트
2.신체문제
3.정신구조
4.마음이해
5.변화과정

상담시리즈 현장실시간 학차신청 세미나

필독서1
필독서2

김지인 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 2022-02-10 (목) 16:38 2년전
Read here >
February 12, 2020
David Means Beloved by Nan Powlison
And so he was! David was beloved by God. Beloved by his Hawaiian Ohana, beloved by me and our children and grandchildren. He was loved by his colleagues and friends at CCEF and friends all over the world. We all miss David.

Personally, I miss our Cogito coffee and Scripture chats those early mornings when God met us, opening hearts and minds to light-filled Truth. I miss our morning kiss as he headed out the door to meetings, trips, conferences, or writing and editing efforts. I miss his homecomings when he would call out, “Nannygoat” coming in the door! And then our afternoon walks together in every season (he loved the seasons, especially snow!) observing frost patterns, blossoms, colored leaves, dogs, hawks, and butterflies while talking about our day. I miss his quick wit and brilliant mind as we ate dinner together watching Jeopardy—he beating the competition between bites of chicken. I miss reading aloud How Green was My Valley and Daily Light before turning off the light on another day. I miss our trips together—paddling turquoise waves in Hawaii, jumping off rocks on the Croatian coast, visiting UK, Prague, Geneva, and beyond when he spoke at conferences. I miss hearing about all the places I didn’t get to visit with him—Korea, Brazil, Israel, India, Uganda, and places in the States. I miss cuddling together the newborn babes God gave us together—Peter, Gwenyth, and Hannah. And I think with pride about them now, all married cuddling and raising their own children. He loved them all so much! Cameron David (Peter and Keri’s boy) in Hawaii. Michaela, Sophie, Caroline and Charlotte (Gwen and Andrew’s girls) in Florida. Ezra and Olivia (Hannah and Matija’s two) in Croatia.

God has been ministering to all of us through your prayers. Please don’t stop! One of the most beautiful manifestations of His grace to me has been in the appearance of yellow butterflies. On one of our walks a few weeks before he went to heaven, a yellow Tiger Swallowtail flew around us in a figure eight pattern three times. It was like being swallowed up in the Trinity. After that—every few weeks in different places—Vermont, Cape Cod, Philly and Martha’s Vineyard, yellow butterflies flew across my path or lingered around me for long moments. The grand finale happened on the Vineyard in early September. I had been working hard for a week helping friends, so I decided to take a morning off to go to the beach on that crystal blue day. I drove out to the end of the island and walked down the path to Gayhead beach. The tide was coming in. I planted myself in a deserted spot close enough to the incoming waves to be in them, but not so close that I was overwhelmed by them. I sat for a long sit. Allowing blueness, and surf, sound and sun to wash around me, counsel and console me. I sang to myself the hymn we sang at David’s memorial service:

O the deep deep love of Jesus
Vast, unmeasured, boundless, free
Rolling like a mighty ocean
In its fullness over me
Underneath me, all around me
Is the current of Your love
Leading onward, leading homeward
To that glorious rest above

I stared out to sea - the perfect blue sky meeting the perfect blue ocean in a perfect horizontal line. And then, what should fly right along that horizon line in a delicate flutter? A yellow butterfly!! Out at sea no less!! I laughed a good laugh. “You didn’t have to do that Lord!” I said out loud.

Our wedding verse came to mind, the reference inscribed in our wedding rings—Psalm 36:7-10—an anointing touch as I found refuge in Him that day:

How precious is your steadfast love, O God!
The children of mankind take refuge in the shadow of your wings.
They feast on the abundance of Your house,
You give them to drink from the river of Your delights.
For with You is the fountain of life
in Your light do we see light.
O Continue Your steadfast love to those who know You
and your righteousness to the upright in heart.

As I reflect on my beloved, gem of a man, David. I am so thankful that God gave me the opportunity to serve beside him for 43 years. I am thankful for all of you who loved him too—thankful for your gifts of love, care, visits, meals, flowers, service, and prayers for our family! I am especially thankful to all of his team at CCEF who bent over backward to help us through this hard time.

Love, Nan and family
주소 추천 0

김지인 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 2022-02-10 (목) 16:38 2년전
불안과 평화의 신 / Brook Hills와 Sandra McCracken과 함께 하는 대회 예배 (구글번역)

2020년 2월 12일
David Means Beloved by Nan Powlison
그리고 그는 그랬습니다! 다윗은 하나님의 사랑을 받았습니다. 그의 하와이 오하나의 사랑, 나와 우리 아이들, 손주들이 사랑하는. 그는 CCEF의 동료와 친구들, 그리고 전 세계의 친구들에게 사랑받았습니다. 우리 모두는 데이비드를 그리워합니다.

개인적으로 나는 하나님께서 우리를 만나 빛으로 가득 찬 진리에 마음과 생각을 열어주신 이른 아침에 우리의 Cogito 커피와 성경 대화가 그리워집니다. 나는 그가 회의, 여행, 회의 또는 집필 및 편집 작업으로 문을 나서면서 우리의 아침 키스를 그리워합니다. 나는 그가 "Nannygoat"이라고 외쳤을 때 그의 귀향을 그리워합니다! 그리고 우리 오후는 계절마다 함께 산책합니다(그는 계절, 특히 눈을 사랑했습니다!). 서리 패턴, 꽃, 단풍, 개, 매, 나비를 관찰하면서 하루에 대해 이야기를 나눴습니다. 치킨 한 입으로 경쟁을 이기고 있는 Jeopardy를 보면서 함께 저녁을 먹던 그의 재빠른 재치와 명석한 두뇌가 그리워요. 나는 다른 날에 불을 끄기 전에 How Green was My Valley와 Daily Light를 소리 내어 읽는 것을 그리워합니다. 하와이에서 청록색 파도를 저으며 크로아티아 해안에서 바위에서 뛰어내리고 영국, 프라하, 제네바 등을 방문하여 컨퍼런스에서 연설했을 때 함께 했던 여행이 그립습니다. 한국, 브라질, 이스라엘, 인도, 우간다, 미국 등 그와 함께 가보지 못한 모든 곳이 그립습니다. 나는 하나님께서 우리에게 함께 주신 갓난 아기들인 Peter, Gwenyth, Hannah를 함께 껴안고 있는 것이 그리워요. 그리고 나는 지금 그들에 대해 자랑스럽게 생각합니다. 결혼한 모든 사람들이 껴안고 자녀를 양육하고 있습니다. 그는 그들 모두를 너무 사랑했습니다! 하와이에 있는 Cameron David(Peter와 Keri의 아들). 플로리다에 있는 미카엘라, 소피, 캐롤라인, 샬럿(그웬과 앤드류의 소녀들). 크로아티아의 에즈라와 올리비아(한나와 마티야의 둘).

하나님은 여러분의 기도를 통해 우리 모두에게 성역을 베푸셨습니다. 멈추지 마세요! 나에게 나타난 그분의 은혜의 가장 아름다운 표현 중 하나는 노란 나비의 모습이었습니다. 그가 천국에 가기 몇 주 전에 우리가 산책을 하던 중 한 번은 노란 호랑이 제비꼬리가 8자 모양으로 우리 주위를 세 번 날았습니다. 삼위일체에 삼켜지는 것과 같았습니다. 그 후 몇 주에 한 번씩 버몬트, 케이프 코드, 필라델피아, 마서스 빈야드 등 여러 곳에서 노란 나비가 제 길을 가로질러 날아가거나 오랫동안 제 주위를 맴돌았습니다. 그랜드 피날레는 9월 초에 Vineyard에서 열렸습니다. 나는 일주일 동안 친구들을 돕기 위해 열심히 일했고, 그래서 나는 수정같이 푸른 날에 해변에 가기 위해 아침을 쉬기로 했다. 나는 섬 끝까지 차를 몰고 나와 게이헤드 해변으로 가는 길을 걸었다. 밀물이 밀려오고 있었다. 나는 밀려오는 파도가 밀려올 만큼 가까운 한적한 곳에 자리를 잡았지만, 파도에 압도될 정도로 가깝지는 않았다. 나는 오래 앉아 있었다. 푸르름과 파도, 소리와 태양이 나를 둘러싸고 나를 상담하고 위로하게 하소서. 나는 우리가 다윗의 추도식에서 불렀던 찬송가를 혼자 불렀습니다.

오 예수님의 깊고 깊은 사랑
광대한, 측정할 수 없는, 무한한, 자유로운
거대한 바다처럼 굴러가
온전히 내 위에
내 밑에, 내 주위에
당신의 사랑의 흐름
앞으로 이끌고, 집으로 이끌고
저 위의 영광스러운 안식처로

나는 바다를 바라보았다. 완벽한 푸른 하늘과 완벽한 수평선이 완벽한 푸른 바다를 만났다. 그리고 그 수평선을 따라 섬세한 펄럭임에 무엇이 날아갈까? 노란 나비!! 바다에서 덜! 잘 웃었습니다. “주님, 그럴 필요가 없었어요!” 나는 큰 소리로 말했다.

그날 그분께 피난처를 찾았을 때 우리의 결혼 반지에 새겨진 구절, 즉 시편 36:7-10이 떠올랐습니다.

오 하느님, 당신의 변함없는 사랑이 얼마나 소중한지요!
인류의 자녀들이 주의 날개 그늘에 피합니다.
그들은 주의 집의 풍족함을 먹고
당신은 당신의 기쁨의 강물을 그들에게 마시게 하셨습니다.
당신과 함께하는 생명의 샘이기 때문입니다.
당신의 빛 안에서 우리는 빛을 봅니다.
O 당신을 아는 사람들에게 당신의 변함없는 사랑을 계속하십시오
마음이 정직한 자에게 주의 의를 베푸소서.

내가 사랑하는 사람의 보석인 데이비드를 생각하면서. 43년 동안 주님의 곁에서 섬길 수 있는 기회를 주신 하나님께 감사드립니다. 또한 그를 사랑해주신 모든 분들께도 감사드립니다. 우리 가족을 위한 사랑과 보살핌, 방문, 식사, 꽃, 봉사, 기도의 선물에 감사드립니다! 특히 이 어려운 시기에 우리를 도와준 CCEF의 모든 팀원들에게 감사드립니다.

사랑, 난과 가족
주소 추천 0