• 새글
  • 접속자(376)
  • 검색
  • |
  • 로그인
  • 회원가입

[CCEF] Making a Critical Contribution to the Church | Nightmares Becoming Untrue Blog

A Faithful Future—Part 5

What does it look like for CCEF to make a critical contribution to the church? As Alasdair Groves describes CCEF's fourth and final building block, he shares the goal we are ultimately aiming for—to make everything we do as accessible as possible to churches, designed for the benefit of churches, and with the goal of strengthening local churches around the globe to do wise and loving biblical counseling.

Watch this three minute video to see a few of the places around the world where this vision is already coming to fruition.

Watch here

New Blog
All of Our Nightmares Will Become Untrue
Laura Andrews

"Jesus was given over to danger and his enemies at the cross, and yet his resurrection revealed that he was not ultimately overtaken by them, and our experience will mimic his as we share in his sufferings and glory."

Read here

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

1.상담챠트
2.신체문제
3.정신구조
4.마음이해
5.변화과정

상담시리즈 현장실시간 학차신청 세미나

필독서1
필독서2

성경적상담사 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 2022-01-09 (일) 20:03 2년전
<파파고 번역>

[CCEF] 교회에 비판적 기여를 하다 | 사실이 아닌 블로그가 되어가는 악몽

충실한 미래—제5부

CCEF가 교회에 비판적인 기여를 하는 것은 어떻게 보일까요? 알라스데어 그로브스가 CCEF의 네 번째이자 마지막 구성 요소를 설명한 것처럼, 그는 궁극적으로 우리가 지향하는 목표, 즉 교회의 이익을 위해 설계되고 전세계 지역 교회가 지혜롭고 사랑스런 성경 상담을 할 수 있도록 강화하려는 목표를 공유하고 있다.

이 3분짜리 비디오를 보고 이 비전이 이미 실현되고 있는 전 세계의 몇 곳을 보십시오.

여기를 보세요.
----------------
새 블로그

우리의 악몽은 모두 거짓이 될 것이다
로라 앤드루스

"예수는 위험과 십자가에서 원수들에게 넘겨졌지만, 그의 부활은 그가 궁극적으로 그들에게 추월당하지 않았다는 것을 보여주었고, 우리의 경험은 우리가 그의 고난과 영광을 나누면서 그를 모방할 것입니다."

여기서 읽기
주소 추천 0
성경적상담사 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 2022-01-09 (일) 20:04 2년전
Read here

All of Our Nightmares Will Become Untrue
December 7, 2021

Written By:

Laura Andrews
Faculty
Topics:
FEAR, HOPE, PSALMS, SUFFERING
This past year, my seven-year-old son has been plagued by nightmares. Though he had experienced them many times before, they increased in regularity and we noticed him becoming anxious as bedtime approached. He became fixated on my prayers for good dreams, re-checking if I had already prayed, insisting that I do it a certain way—only when he was in bed—and even posing that these prayers might be causing more nightmares.

Eventually, he shifted from trying to prevent the nightmares to grappling with the reality that they would likely happen. One evening as he was peppering me with suggestions that would allow him to avoid going to bed, I began to sing “On Eagles Wings” to him.1 It is a song I grew up hearing at family weddings and funerals that included the words of Psalm 91:

“You need not fear the terror of the night,
Nor the arrow that flies by day, …
Though thousands fall about you, near you it shall not come.”

“But I am afraid!” he responded, “and I don’t want to go to sleep. What if it happens again?” And these words came to me: “Our nightmares have the same ending as Jesus’ story.
His death was like a nightmare, but did it last? What will happen to the things in your dreams when you wake up?” My son, who’s been hearing the words of The Jesus Storybook Bible since his birth, replied, “they will be gone forever, and everything sad will become untrue.”2

For some reason, this thought hadn’t occurred to me before. Like my son, I had vacillated between strategizing ways to prevent his suffering (monitoring his exposure to scary media, trying to address his anxiety about the day’s events as it came up, etc.) and ultimately feeling powerless to protect him. Hearing the words of Psalm 91 brought me back to a few realizations (ones I speak with counselees about all day long!):

That the terrors of the night and the arrows that fly by day are inevitable. The psalm does not suggest we work to avoid them.
The psalm begins and ends with a focus, not on our troubles, but rather on our relationship with God, namely that our safety comes from dwelling in his shelter and holding fast to him, and that our job is to look to him for protection and deliverance.
That Jesus was given over to danger and his enemies at the cross, and yet his resurrection revealed that he was not ultimately overtaken by them, and our experience will mimic his as we share in his sufferings and glory.
That, like Jesus, we need to express our anguish and hatred of this suffering to God, all while resting in the position of “thy will be done.”
Maybe even more revealing was the fact that many things in my life felt like an unending nightmare, or as I call it, a “lifemare.” Ongoing overload and uncertainty resulting from the pandemic, combined with the loss of loved ones, numerous personal health issues, my husband’s recent cancer diagnosis, and relational breakdowns have kept me in a constant state of limbo and sadness. I was worn out from strategizing how to fix these things and felt an increasing sense of despair and hopelessness. And while I knew that I would make it through this season, I didn’t know how to connect that with the sorrow and distress of each day. In expressing his anguish, my son was simply beating me to the punchline, reminding me that when we express our helplessness and despair to God, our ears open to hear his promises for the journey through our lifemares:

You are headed into battle, but I will be your shelter and will shield you from devastation.
Destruction and danger will come close, but never close enough to overtake you.
You will hear the hiss of your present enemy, but he will not succeed.
I will always answer you when you call for help.
I will always be with you in trouble and deliver you to safety.
I will give you a glorious, everlasting life.

Does my paraphrase of Psalm 91 ring true for you? Where do you stand with these realities? What lifemares are you walking through or anticipating? Are you weary of striving to end them, or bracing as you anticipate them? Where do you need to cry out to God about your experience? Where do you need to hear these words from God? Do you believe the Lord’s promise to his children that, eventually, everything sad will become untrue? As you wrestle with these questions, I hope this benediction from Philippians 4:7 will bless you:

[May] the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

1 Michael Joncas, “On Eagle’s Wings,” 1977.
2 Paraphrase of Sally Lloyd-Jones, The Jesus Storybook Bible (Grand Rapids, MI: Zonderkidz, 2007), p. 347, referencing the promises in the book of Revelation.
주소 추천 0
성경적상담사 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 2022-01-09 (일) 20:06 2년전
<파파고 번역>

여기서 읽기

우리의 악몽은 모두 거짓이 될 것이다
2021년 12월 7일

작성자:

로라 앤드루스
교수진
주제:
두려움, 희망, 시편, 고통
지난 1년 동안, 7살 된 제 아들은 악몽에 시달렸습니다. 전에도 여러 번 경험했지만, 규칙성이 높아졌고, 우리는 그가 잠잘 시간이 다가오자 불안해하는 것을 알아챘습니다. 그는 좋은 꿈을 꾸기 위한 제 기도에 집착하게 되었고, 제가 이미 기도를 드렸는지 다시 확인하면서, 심지어 그 기도가 더 많은 악몽을 일으킬지도 모른다는 포즈를 취하기도 했습니다.

결국 그는 악몽을 막기 위해 노력하는 것에서 일어날 것 같은 현실과 씨름하는 것으로 전환했다. 어느 날 저녁 그가 나에게 잠자리를 피할 수 있는 제안을 퍼붓고 있을 때, 나는 그에게 "On Eagles Wings"를 부르기 시작했다. 시편 91편의 말씀이 포함된 가족 결혼식과 장례식에서 들으며 자란 노래입니다.

"밤의 공포를 두려워할 필요는 없다"
낮에 날아다니는 화살도 아니고, …
수천 명이 네 주위에 떨어져도 네 곁에는 오지 않을 것이다.'

그는 "하지만 두렵다"며 "잠들고 싶지 않다"고 말했다. 또 그런 일이 생기면 어쩌지?" 그리고 이런 말이 떠올랐습니다. "우리의 악몽은 예수님의 이야기와 같은 결말을 가지고 있다.
그의 죽음은 악몽 같았지만, 계속되었나요? "당신이 깨어나면 꿈속의 것들은 어떻게 될까요?" 태어날 때부터 예수 이야기책 성경 말씀을 듣고 있는 아들은 "영원히 사라지고, 슬픈 모든 것이 사실이 될 것"이라고 답했다.2

왠지 모르게 이런 생각이 들었다. 제 아들처럼, 저는 그의 고통을 막기 위한 전략(무서운 미디어에 노출되는 것을 감시하고, 그 날의 사건에 대한 그의 불안을 해결하려고 하는 등)과 궁극적으로 그를 보호할 무력감을 느끼는 것 사이에서 망설였습니다. 시편 91편의 말씀을 듣고 나는 몇 가지 깨달음을 얻었다.

밤의 공포와 낮에 날아오는 화살은 피할 수 없다는 것을. 시편은 우리가 그들을 피하기 위해 일해야 한다고 제안하지 않는다.
시편은 우리의 고난이 아니라 하나님과의 관계, 즉 우리의 안전은 그의 피난처에 머무르며 그를 굳게 붙잡는 데서 비롯되며 우리의 일은 보호와 구원을 찾는 것이라는 점에서 시작하고 끝납니다.
예수님이 위험과 십자가에서 원수들에게 넘겨지셨지만, 예수님의 부활이 궁극적으로 그들에게 추월당하지 않았음을 드러냈으며, 우리의 경험은 예수님의 고난과 영광을 함께 나누면서 예수님을 모방할 것입니다.
우리도 예수님처럼 이 고통에 대한 우리의 고뇌와 증오를 '티가 이루어질 것'이라는 자세로 쉬면서 하나님께 표현할 필요가 있다.
어쩌면 더욱 드러나는 것은 내 삶의 많은 것들이 끝없는 악몽처럼 느껴진다는 사실, 혹은 내가 그것을 일컬어 '라이프메어'라고 부른다는 사실이었다. 대유행으로 인한 계속되는 과부하와 불확실성, 사랑하는 사람들의 죽음, 수많은 개인적 건강 문제, 최근 남편의 암 진단, 그리고 관계성 쇠약 등이 합쳐져 나를 끊임없이 오리무중과 슬픔에 빠지게 했다. 저는 이런 것들을 어떻게 고칠지 전략을 짜느라 지쳤고 점점 더 절망감과 절망감을 느꼈습니다. 그리고 제가 이번 시즌을 잘 버텨낼 수 있을 거라는 것을 알고 있었지만, 저는 그것을 하루하루의 슬픔과 괴로움과 어떻게 연결시켜야 할지 몰랐어요. 괴로움을 표현하면서, 제 아들은 단순히 저를 주먹구구식으로 때리고 있었습니다. 우리가 하나님께 무력함과 절망을 표현할 때, 우리의 귀는 우리의 삶을 통한 여행에 대한 그의 약속을 듣기 위해 열린다는 것을 상기시켜 주었죠.

넌 전투로 가고 있지만 내가 너의 피난처가 되어줄게. 그리고 파괴로부터 너를 지켜줄 거야.
파멸과 위험이 가까이 오겠지만 결코 당신을 추월할 만큼 가까이 오지는 않을 것이다.
지금의 적이 쉬쉬하는 소리는 들을 수 있겠지만, 그는 성공하지 못할 것이다.
당신이 도움을 요청할 때 나는 항상 당신에게 대답할 것입니다.
내가 항상 어려움에 처한 당신과 함께 있고 안전하게 데려다 줄게요.
나는 너에게 영광스럽고 영원한 삶을 줄 거야.

시편 91편의 제 번역이 사실처럼 들립니까? 당신은 이 현실에 대해 어떻게 생각하세요? 당신은 어떤 인생사를 걷거나 기대하고 있나요? 당신은 그들을 끝내기 위해 애쓰거나, 당신이 예상하는 대로 준비하는데 지쳤나요? 당신의 경험에 대해 신에게 어디에 외칠 필요가 있나요? 당신은 어디에서 하나님으로부터 이 말씀을 들어야 합니까? 당신은 결국 슬픈 모든 것이 거짓이 될 것이라는 주님의 자녀들과의 약속을 믿습니까? 여러분이 이 질문들과 씨름하면서 빌립보서 4장 7절의 축복이 여러분에게 축복이 되기를 바랍니다.

[하나님의 평안하심을 빕니다] 모든 이해 이상으로 그리스도 예수 안에서 여러분의 마음과 마음을 지키십시오.

마이클 존카스, 1977년 작 '독수리의 날개'
샐리 로이드 존스의 패러프레이즈, 예수 이야기책 성경 (그랜드 래피즈, MI: Zonderkidz, 2007), 347쪽, 요한계시록의 약속을 언급하고 있다.
주소 추천 0
성경적상담사 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 2022-01-09 (일) 20:13 2년전
소감:

삶의 다양한 많은 문제들 속에서 두려움이 쌓이지만 결국 하나님이 우리의 피난처이며 우리를 안전한 곳에 거하게 해주신다는 것이다. 인간의 마음을 지키는 것은 결국 예수 그리스도 안에 있을때 평안하게 지킬 수 있다.
주소 추천 0