• : 성경과 상담 9권0호
  • : 연속간행물
  • : 2009년 12월
  • : 108-137(30pages)

DOI

목차

키워드 보기

초록 보기

이 논문은 한국교회의 새로운 목회유형으로 관심을 끌고 있는 상담목회에 대해서, 먼저는 그 시대적 배경과 상담목회의 개념적 의의를 말하고 있다. 이 논문의 목적은 상담목회의 구조와 그 틀을 통하여 상담목회의 방향을 모색하고자 하는 것이다. 필자는 이 논문에서 상담목회와 목회상담을 구별 짓기를, 목회상담이 상담을 목회적으로 하자는 것인데 반하여, 상담목회는 목회를 상담적으로 하는 것이라 하였다. 필자는 상담목회는 목회의 어떤 기술을 말하는 개념이 아니라 목회의 본질적 가치의 개념으로 이해함으로부터 상담목회가 이해되어야 함을 역설하였다. 필자는 이 글에서 상담목회의 적용을 설교, 예배, 심방을 중심으로 설명했다. 결국 상담목회는 목회의 본질과 교회의 존재목적이 무엇인지에 대한 응답이라고 말할 수 있다.
This paper deals with counseling ministry, which is gaining attention as a new type of the ministry. This paper`s purpose is to seek for directions of counseling ministry by checking its construction and frame. I clearly discriminates between counseling ministry and pastoral counseling. According to my opinion, counseling ministry suggests ministry through counsel, while pastoral counseling suggests counsel through ministry. I highlights that counseling ministry has to be understood as a concept of essential value, not as a concept of pastoral technique. I explains the application of counseling ministry through preach, worship, and visit. Overall, counseling ministry is the answer to the question `what are the essence of ministry and the purpose of church.`

ECN

UCI

I410-ECN-0102-2012-230-001829226

1.상담챠트
2.신체문제
3.정신구조
4.마음이해
5.변화과정

상담시리즈 현장실시간 학차신청 세미나

필독서1
필독서2

번호 분류 이미지 제목 글쓴이 날짜 추천 조회