• 새글
  • 접속자(363)
  • 검색
  • |
  • 로그인
  • 회원가입

[CCEF] Will You Help Us? | Fully Known, Fully Loved Blog

A Faithful Future—Conclusion
In this final, two minute installment of our strategic vision, Alasdair Groves recaps the four building blocks of CCEF's future and invites you to partner with CCEF. As we lay the foundation to continue this mission for years to come, will you help us?
Watch here

New Blog
Fully Known, Fully Loved
Mike Emlet

"And we see that transparency begets transparency. Secure in God’s gracious, full knowledge of us and buoyed by his enduring love, we aim to be known by others—and to know them—even as we are known by our Savior."

Read here

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

CCEF's mission is to restore Christ to counseling and counseling to the church. Since 1968 and the start of the biblical counseling movement, CCEF has brought people in need of help to Christ himself and we have sought to advocate for the important role that soul care has in the life of the local church. Over fifty years later, we find ourselves asking, "How does CCEF stay faithful to the calling that God has given us?"

In this series of short videos, Alasdair Groves, Executive Director, shares his strategic vision—the building blocks at the very core of who CCEF is—describing how CCEF will aim to stay faithful to our calling in the years ahead.
Introducing the Four Building Blocks of CCEF

In this first video, Alasdair Groves introduces the four building blocks that are essential to fulfilling CCEF's mission.
Tilling Up New Soil

In this second installment, Alasdair describes how tilling up new soil by creating faithful, fresh, and timely content is fundamental to the work CCEF does.
Connected to Christ

In this third video, Alasdair shares the fundamental building block that CCEF's groundbreaking content flows from: CCEF's faculty and staff must be rooted in Christ—personally, corporately, and doctrinally.
Equipping People

Alasdair describes the importance of not only communicating content but giving hands on feedback and training to effectively equip God's people to grow in counseling.
Critical Contribution

Alasdair continues by sharing CCEF's vision to make everything we do as accessible as possible to churches, designed for the benefit of churches, and with the goal of strengthening local churches around the globe.
Will You Help Us?

Alasdair summarizes CCEF's building blocks and offers an invitation to partner—will you help us lay the foundation for this mission to continue for years to come?

1.상담챠트
2.신체문제
3.정신구조
4.마음이해
5.변화과정

상담시리즈 현장실시간 학차신청 세미나

필독서1
필독서2

김지인 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 2022-01-06 (목) 16:04 2년전
(구글 번역)

충실한 미래—결론
이 마지막 2분 분량의 전략적 비전에서 Alasdair Groves는 CCEF의 미래를 구성하는 4가지 구성 요소를 요약하고 CCEF와 파트너가 되도록 초대합니다. 우리가 앞으로 몇 년 동안 이 사명을 계속할 수 있는 토대를 마련할 때 우리를 도와주시겠습니까?

새 블로그

완전히 알려진, 완전히 사랑받는
마이크 엠렛

"그리고 우리는 투명성이 투명성을 낳는다는 것을 압니다. 우리에 대한 하나님의 은혜롭고 완전한 지식 안에서 안전하고 그분의 지속적인 사랑에 힘입어 우리는 우리 구세주께서 우리를 아시는 것처럼 다른 사람들에게 알려지고 그들을 아는 것을 목표로 합니다."

CCEF의 사명은 교회에 대한 상담과 상담으로 그리스도를 회복시키는 것입니다. 1968년과 성경적 상담 운동이 시작된 이래로 CCEF는 도움이 필요한 사람들을 그리스도께로 인도했으며 우리는 지역 교회의 삶에서 영혼 돌봄이 갖는 중요한 역할을 옹호하기 위해 노력했습니다. 50년이 지난 후 우리는 "CCEF는 어떻게 하나님께서 우리에게 주신 소명에 충실할 수 있습니까?"

이 짧은 비디오 시리즈에서 전무이사 Alasdair Groves는 CCEF가 누구인지의 핵심에 있는 빌딩 블록인 그의 전략적 비전을 공유하여 CCEF가 앞으로 몇 년 동안 우리의 소명에 충실하는 것을 목표로 하는 방법을 설명합니다.
CCEF의 4가지 빌딩 블록 소개

이 첫 번째 비디오에서 Alasdair Groves는 CCEF의 사명을 완수하는 데 필수적인 4가지 구성 요소를 소개합니다.
새로운 토양을 경작

이 두 번째 기사에서 Alasdair는 충실하고 신선하며 시기적절한 콘텐츠를 만들어 새로운 토양을 경작하는 것이 CCEF가 하는 일의 기본이 되는 방법을 설명합니다.
그리스도와 연결됨

이 세 번째 비디오에서 Alasdair는 CCEF의 획기적인 콘텐츠가 나오는 기본 빌딩 블록을 공유합니다. CCEF의 교수진과 직원은 개인적으로, 기업적으로, 교리적으로 그리스도 안에 있어야 합니다.
사람을 갖추다

Alasdair는 내용을 전달하는 것뿐만 아니라 피드백을 직접 제공하고 하나님의 백성이 상담에서 성장하도록 효과적으로 준비시키는 훈련의 중요성을 설명합니다.
중요한 기여

Alasdair는 우리가 하는 모든 일을 교회가 가능한 한 접근할 수 있도록 하고, 교회의 이익을 위해 설계되었으며, 전 세계 지역 교회를 강화한다는 목표를 가지고 CCEF의 비전을 공유함으로써 계속됩니다.
도와주시겠습니까?

Alasdair는 CCEF의 구성 요소를 요약하고 파트너를 초대합니다. 이 임무가 앞으로 몇 년 동안 계속될 수 있는 토대를 마련하는 데 도움을 주시겠습니까?
주소 추천 0
  김지인 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 2022-01-06 (목) 19:41 2년전
Who knows you really well? Not just the basic contours of your life story but your joys, your sorrows, your fears, your triumphs, your doubts, your failures? Who do you feel comfortable sharing your deepest thoughts and feelings with, trusting that they will still accept and love you? If you have at least one such person in your life, you are blessed.

But their knowledge of you (and your knowledge of them) only goes so far, doesn’t it? What if this person knew everything about you? Everything. No exceptions. Your past, your present, even your future. And not just as an observer from the outside. Rather, this friend actually gets inside your head. She knows every thought you are having right now. He knows the word on your tongue even before you say it. In fact, she knows the malicious thought you just had about her but refrained from saying, because, well, what kind of Christian would say such things? To everyone else, you are the picture of self-control. But this friend sees all—the unexpressed fears, the carefully concealed lusts, the doubts and insecurities, the self-condemning and others-condemning judgments. And this friend is always with you; you cannot flee from his presence. No matter where you are, there she is. In the sky, below the earth, in the middle of the ocean, in the deepest darkness—you can’t escape.

Does that comfort you? I’m guessing not! Why? Because we can’t imagine living before someone with such X-ray vision and abiding presence without shriveling up in guilt and shame like a tender flower burned by an unexpected frost. That level of exposure before another person is terrifying.

Yet that is not how King David responds in Psalm 139 regarding the One who knows everything about him. He says, “Such knowledge is too wonderful for me” (v.6). He remarks, “How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!” (v.17). In fact, God’s complete knowledge of his life actually compels him to pray, “Search me, O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts! And see if there be any grievous way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting!” (v.23–24). Fully known. Everything. No exceptions. And what does David say? “Bring it on! I relish that. Know me even further, God!”

How can this be? Why does David exult in the fully penetrating gaze of God rather than hide or hang his head in shame? Because he knows that God’s perfect knowledge is wedded with perfect love. David is perfectly safe in the steadfast, enduring love of the Lord (Psalm 138:8). This is the very affirmation that precedes Psalm 139, which David also penned. Not only does God fully know David (v.1–6) and will never leave him (v.7–12), he is also the author of David’s life: “in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them” (v.16). A more intimate knowledge cannot exist. A more all-encompassing love cannot exist.

This is true for us as well—and even more so—now that God has brought redemption to completion through Jesus Christ. As believers, we are fully loved, fully known in Jesus. His new covenant with us is unshakeable. He is not surprised by our secrets. He does not turn away in the wake of our failures. He sees our thoughts, desires, and fears with perfect clarity and perfect love. Safe and secure, our lives are hidden with him (Col 3:3). We live under his benediction, not his displeasure, clothed with the righteousness of Jesus Christ. We are no longer regarded as enemies but as intimate friends (Rom 5:8–11).

Reckoning these things to be true impacts our relationship with God and with others. It means we are freed to face our deepest places of guilt and shame, knowing that God has already seen them and dealt with them decisively at the cross. We progressively learn to live as people crowned with steadfast love and mercy (Ps 103:4)—royal sons and daughters who won’t get booted from the King’s presence. We pray, “Lord, help me to see what you see. Give me the courage to face the inevitable inconsistencies and half-hearted discipleship that so often mark my life, knowing that your abiding love and presence empower my next faltering step toward you.”

Heartened by the One who fully knows us and never turns from us, we are freer with others. Perhaps we are a bit more vulnerable in our small group. We micro-manage our image just a bit less. We ask for prayer, not for our great Aunt Millie’s cousin’s sick dog, but for the anxiety and insecurity that stalk us as we face a performance review at work. We whisper our deepest doubts to a trusted friend. We admit our sense of failure as a parent to a fellow father.

And we see that transparency begets transparency. Others share their hearts with us. We seek to receive them as Jesus does. This is not easy, of course. Others (including ourselves!) don’t have the patience, compassion, and steadfastness that Jesus does as he looks upon the details and inner workings of our lives. But, secure in God’s gracious full knowledge of us and buoyed by his enduring love, we aim to be known by others—and to know them—even as we are known by our Savior.
주소 추천 0

김지인 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 2022-01-06 (목) 19:42 2년전
Read here > 연결 본문내용 (구글번역)

누가 당신을 정말 잘 알고 있습니까? 인생 이야기의 기본 윤곽뿐만 아니라 기쁨, 슬픔, 두려움, 승리, 의심, 실패? 당신의 가장 깊은 생각과 감정을 누구와 공유하는 것이 편안하다고 느끼십니까? 그들이 여전히 당신을 받아들이고 사랑할 것이라고 믿으십니까? 당신의 삶에 그런 사람이 한 명이라도 있다면 당신은 축복받은 사람입니다.

그러나 당신에 대한 그들의 지식(그리고 그들에 대한 당신의 지식)은 어디까지나 한계가 있지 않습니까? 이 사람이 당신에 대해 모든 것을 알고 있다면? 모든 것. 예외 없음. 당신의 과거, 당신의 현재, 심지어 당신의 미래. 그리고 외부에서 관찰자로서 뿐만이 아닙니다. 오히려, 이 친구는 실제로 당신의 머리 속에 들어갑니다. 그녀는 당신이 지금 하고 있는 모든 생각을 알고 있습니다. 그분은 당신이 말하기도 전에 당신의 혀로 된 말을 아십니다. 사실 그녀는 당신이 방금 그녀에 대해 품은 악의적인 생각을 알고 있지만 말을 삼갔습니다. 글쎄요, 어떤 기독교인이 그런 말을 할 것 같습니까? 다른 모든 사람들에게 당신은 자제력의 그림입니다. 그러나 이 친구는 표현되지 않은 두려움, 조심스럽게 감추어진 정욕, 의심과 불안, 자기 정죄와 남을 정죄하는 판단 등 모든 것을 봅니다. 그리고 이 친구는 항상 당신과 함께 있습니다. 당신은 그의 면전에서 도망칠 수 없습니다. 당신이 어디에 있든 그녀는 거기에 있습니다. 하늘에 땅 아래 바다 한가운데 가장 깊은 어둠 속에서 도망칠 수 없다.

그게 당신을 위로합니까? 아닌 것 같아요! 왜요? 우리는 예상치 못한 서리에 타버린 부드러운 꽃처럼 죄책감과 수치심에 움츠러들지 않고 그러한 엑스레이 비전을 가진 사람 앞에서 살고 지속적인 존재를 상상할 수 없기 때문입니다. 다른 사람 앞에 노출되는 수준이 무섭습니다.

그러나 다윗 왕은 시편 139편에서 자신에 대해 모든 것을 아시는 분에 대해 그렇게 대답하지 않습니다. 그는 “이러한 지식이 내게 너무 기이하여”(6절)라고 말합니다. 그는 이렇게 말합니다. “오 하느님, 당신의 생각이 내게 얼마나 소중한지요! 그것들의 합은 얼마나 광대한가!” (v.17). 사실, 자신의 삶에 대한 하나님의 완전한 지식은 실제로 그로 하여금 “오 하나님이여 나를 살피시고 내 마음을 아옵소서! 나를 시험하고 내 생각을 알아라! 내게 무슨 악한 행위가 있는지 보시고 나를 영원한 길로 인도하소서!” (23~24절). 완전히 알려져 있습니다. 모든 것. 예외 없음. 그리고 다윗은 무엇이라고 말합니까? “켜라! 나는 그것을 좋아한다. 저를 더 아십니다, 신이시여!”

어떻게 이럴 수있어? 다윗은 왜 머리를 숨기거나 부끄럽게 여기지 않고 온전히 꿰뚫어보는 하나님의 시선을 기뻐하는가? 그는 하나님의 완전한 지식이 완전한 사랑과 결합되어 있음을 알기 때문입니다. 다윗은 여호와의 한결같고 한결같은 사랑 안에서 완전히 안전합니다(시 138:8). 이것은 다윗도 쓴 시편 139편에 앞서 나온 확언입니다. 하나님은 다윗을 완전히 아실 뿐 아니라(1-6절) 결코 그를 떠나지 않으실 뿐만 아니라(7-12절) 다윗의 생애의 저자이기도 합니다. 나를 위하여 지으신 것이 아직 하나도 없었더라”(16절). 더 친밀한 지식은 존재할 수 없습니다. 이보다 더 포괄적인 사랑은 존재할 수 없습니다.

이것은 하나님께서 예수 그리스도를 통해 구속을 완성시키셨기 때문에 우리에게도 해당되며, 더욱 그렇습니다. 믿는 자로서 우리는 온전히 사랑받고 예수님 안에서 완전히 알려졌습니다. 우리와 맺은 그의 새 언약은 흔들리지 않습니다. 그는 우리의 비밀에 놀라지 않습니다. 그분은 우리의 실패 뒤에도 외면하지 않으십니다. 그분은 완전한 명료성과 완전한 사랑으로 우리의 생각, 욕망, 두려움을 보고 계십니다. 안전하고 안전하여 우리의 생명이 그와 함께 숨겨져 있습니다(골 3:3). 우리는 예수 그리스도의 의로 옷 입혀 그의 진노가 아니라 그의 축복 아래 살고 있습니다. 우리는 더 이상 적으로 간주되지 않고 친밀한 친구로 간주됩니다(롬 5:8-11).

이러한 것들을 참된 것으로 간주하는 것은 하나님과 다른 사람들과의 관계에 영향을 미칩니다. 그것은 하나님께서 이미 그들을 보셨고 십자가에서 결정적으로 다루셨음을 알기에 우리의 가장 깊은 죄책감과 수치심에 직면할 자유를 의미합니다. 우리는 확고한 사랑과 자비로 면류관을 쓴 사람들(시 103:4), 즉 왕의 면전에서 쫓겨나지 않는 왕의 아들딸로 사는 법을 점차 배웁니다. 우리는 기도합니다. 당신의 변함없는 사랑과 존재가 당신을 향한 나의 다음 걸음에 힘을 실어준다는 것을 알기에, 제 삶에 자주 나타나는 피할 수 없는 불일치와 냉담한 제자도에 직면할 용기를 주십시오.”

우리를 완전히 아시고 결코 외면하지 않으시는 분의 마음에 힘입어 우리는 다른 사람들에게 더 자유로워집니다. 아마도 우리는 소그룹에서 조금 더 취약합니다. 우리는 이미지를 조금 덜 관리합니다. 우리는 밀리 이모의 사촌의 아픈 개를 위해서가 아니라 직장에서 성과 평가에 직면할 때 우리를 괴롭히는 불안과 불안을 위해 기도를 요청합니다. 우리는 가장 깊은 의심을 믿을 수 있는 친구에게 속삭입니다. 우리는 동료 아버지의 부모로서 우리의 실패감을 인정합니다.

그리고 우리는 투명성이 투명성을 낳는다는 것을 알 수 있습니다. 다른 사람들은 우리와 마음을 공유합니다. 우리는 예수님처럼 그들을 받아들이려고 노력합니다. 물론 쉽지 않습니다. 다른 사람들(우리 자신을 포함하여!)은 예수께서 우리 삶의 세부 사항과 내면의 작용을 보시는 것처럼 인내, 동정심, 확고함을 갖고 있지 않습니다. 그러나 우리에 대한 하나님의 은혜로우신 완전한 지식과 그분의 변함없는 사랑에 힘입어 우리는 구주께서 우리를 아신 것처럼 다른 사람들에게 알려지고 그들을 알기를 목표로 합니다.
주소 추천 0